This Monday (April 2nd 2018) as the nation celebrates National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, Pinstripes Edina will be celebrating it too. For one day only Pinstripes Edina will be serving a Five Course “Grown Up” Sharing Menu for Two. Menu will include the following:
- Tenderloin PB&J (espresso-crusted filet mignon, nut butter and raspberry preserves, artisan brioche)
- Crustless PB&J Pistachio Salad (strawberries, blackberries, mint, burrata)
- Not Your Mom’s Flatbread (chunky peanut butter, raspberry preserves, fontinella & mozzarella cheese, Fresno peppers)
- Nutty Chicken Pasta (house-made pappardelle pasta, cage-free chicken, peanut sauce, cherry-blueberry-bourbon preserves)
- PB&J with a Spoon (house-made peanut butter gelato, Concord grape sorbet and pound cake)
I have tried the Not Your Mom’s Flatbread and honestly I would have never thought peanut butter to go so well on a flat bread with mozzarella cheese. It weirdly delicious. I am addicted and amazed.
Pinstripes’ PB&J Sharing for Two is $75 for a two-person sharing menu; $100 includes each course paired with a wine or craft beer. For reservation and more information click here.
How will you be celebrating National PB&J Day? Do share!
Image courtesy of Pinstripes